Luxury Projects has in depth knowledge of a vast variety of materials. From rare woods, to the finest stone, luxury textiles to exclusive leathers.
This helps us to constantly create state-of-the-art finishes and designs. Combining unexpected materials and functionality creates the element of surprise. Allowing the elements to perform best, in combination with the proper illumination.
Luxury Projects specializes in original and imaginative light design. We believe it is the key element of good design.
“Design for your life” is the vision of the Luxury Projects studio creating luxurious bespoke design, lighting, furniture and decorative accessories conceived to enhance the ambiance of a space, with a meticulous eye for detail resulting in unique design solutions.
All materials and designs promote excellence, innovation and creativity. Continuously evolving throughout the projects offering a timeless approach with a signature elegant and luxurious style.
At Luxury Projects we take great pleasure in creating innovative lighting design. Our strengths lie in our ability to design, manufacture and supply tailor made lighting fixtures and illuminated furniture.
Our designers and electronic engineers are continuously on the search to create new designs not found anywhere in the world.
Our team have contacts all over the world to ensure we can source a complete scheme of furniture to reflect your personal taste or integrate your existing items into your new “home” (superyacht, private jet, villa, office…). All designs are draped and embellished with the finest leathers, fabrics, metals, woods and stone from around the globe.
All designs by LP Atelier are produced in full collaboration with highly skilled and leading craftsmen who combine unusual & rare materials with top class reliability and serviceability to create unique designs of the highest quality.
PRESS & AWARDS
Luxury Projects are honoured to be a multiple Award Winning Studio. Receiving awards for the Interior Design of some of the most prestigious superyachts.
- The Win of at The International Yacht & Aviation Awards 2015 for MY YOLO in category: Power Yacht 25-40mt
- Finalist at The International Yacht & Aviation Awards 2015 for MY ORNELLA in REFIT category
- Finalist at The International Yacht & Aviation Awards 2015 for MY YOLO in the Yacht Interior Design category
- The win of the USCTRI (United States Commerce & Trade Research Institute) 2014 Award for Excellence in Engineering & Design & 2015 Award for Excellence in Engineering & Construction
- Finalist at The International Yacht & Aviation Awards 2014 for MY KOJI in two categories: Power Yacht over 30m & Yacht
- Laura Pomponi: Be_WIN 2014 Young Entrepreneurs of the European Community Winner
- Finalist at International Design and Architecture Awards 2014 in the section £ 2.5-£5 Million property value for the Private Residence in Puerto Banus (Spain)
- The Win of Boat International’s World Superyacht Award Judges’ Commendation for Performance and Design: MY Koji 2013
- Finalist for Boat International’s World Superyacht Awards: Refit Project of MY Taiba 2012
- Finalist at ShowBoats Design Awards as “NEW Comer of the Year 2011“
- Finalist for Boat International’s World Superyacht Awards: Interior Design Project of MY Talal 2011